Case Study: RPA Assistance Services For Data Analytics Leader
- Apr 29 2020
- 0 comments
Our reality is rapidly evolving towards a highly digitalised world. Business organizations are already using or are on the verge of making automated processes a vital part of their daily operations to achieve a workflow fluidity that can lead to significant improvements in their overall productivity and performances. Additionally, considering the current challenges the world is facing due to the pandemic, automated services are increasingly becoming imperative for maintaining functionality. RPA assistance services can help businesses achieve higher revenue and practical goals by improving their management of customer service through the skillful implementation of its services.
RPA stands for Robotic Process Automation and to put it simply: it is a set of procedures that allow bots (software robots or agents) to automate business processes which in turn allows human workers from being bound to performing daily repetitive tasks. This is achieved by the RPA system when its bot observes the keyboard and mouse activities of the user (a programmer or coder) in the graphic user interface (GUI) of an application and mimics the actions directly into the same interface.
So after the programmer arranges a sequence of specific steps for the bot to follow, the programmers can disengage from basic monotonous tasks, gaining higher efficiency and eliminating the chance of making mistakes that they are naturally prone to make. Hence, the use of these robotic processes makes it possible for businesses to retain higher productivity from the same workforce. What’s more, in possessing a variety of robotic automation service skills, a programmer can be redistributed to accomplish multiple tasks within the same business, which is sometimes referred to as “hybrid jobs”.
We at Remote Office provide a number of RPA solutions that assist our clientele in augmenting such operations of training the bots to deploy the right skill sets for their projects. We offer our services in the form of Digital Assistance, providing RPA solutions that work with Data Entry, Content tagging and categorization, and Data processing. Our services are based on cognitive automation tools and training data approaches, allowing the cultivation of brainpower and machine learning to leverage higher productivity. With our Data Labelling and Annotation solutions, we help AI companies generate human-labelled high-quality training data, which is accurately tagged by our expert annotators. This allows the image of the client’s product or service to become more recognizable in computer vision models at scale.
We are currently offering some of these solutions to a client whose head office and base operation stations are located in different countries. Upon taking up our services, the client achieved a 97% precision on product matches: an improvement of 7% over their original matching algorithm which was down to 90%. Furthermore, it is cost-effective for our client to outsource their automation process to Remote Office, since hiring RPA professionals locally or from other foreign countries is going to prove to be more expensive for them.
In handling the contract with the clientele, our Senior Project Manager and Content Specialists at Remote Office are directly collaborating with the client’s data scientist team to maintain transparency of operations and gain coherent instructions. The scientist team automated a machine learning engine, by structuring the data that was previously unstructured. They did this by inserting certain inputs in their machine so that they can get the ultimate outcome from their machine learning application. The data scientists were responsible for all data-related work of the client’s company, and they are now segmenting certain instructions for our content specialists to work on at the back end system of the client’s application. These are the processes we are following to provide our Digital Assistance Solutions and services:
- We begin our teamwork after receiving the POC consisting of 4000-4500 data for seven days. In the case of large data, the data sets have to be dealt with by instructing the machine to structure or rearrange them; this activity falls under Data Entry. The work is executed on the same CSV file that is sent to us. The file processing is customized as per the instructions of the data scientists and the end result is sent back to them.
- Our Senior project manager informs us if our content specialists have to perform hybrid jobs. In this case, since the data scientist’s engineering demands are based on analysis, it requires our specialists to carry out variations of data-based work. Also, because there are numerous data scientists, there also are numerous data instruction sequences our content specialists have to follow.
- As a part of Data Processing, for the next step, our specialists remove, correct, and identify duplicate and inaccurate data from their records. It helps achieve data aggregation and data cleansing. Obtaining accurate data for the applications as per the client’s data formulation is vital for accomplishing the latter steps.
- Our team of specialists then annotate images and text data according to three different categories and allocations of folders the client instructed us with; this activity falls under Data Annotation. For this process, our specialists adjust the front image requirements of the products in the arcade panel of their E-commerce sites. The client’s data scientists then apply data science to add the data (that we process for them) to their cloud service, so that the services as intended, reach the customers who use their websites. For example, categories can be allocated according to flavour, size, quantity, etc.
- Then our specialists label data highlights as a part of the Data Labelling or Features Labelling activity. They customize URL strings, product names, characteristics and classifications, etc., and modify them according to the details the client administered. This process helps enhance the machine’s ability to predict the product a customer might be in search of in their websites.
- Our specialists then tag & categorize datasets to optimize organization and navigation of the client’s products on the websites. They create different codes according to the specifications mentioned, by applying clustering or auditing. Clustering allows the smooth transaction of workflow for both the machine and the programmer. Additionally, improved readability is derived from incorporating meaningful names and terms in the workflow processes, which helps debug, troubleshoot and maintain the bots.
Our offshore Digital Assistance Solutions in the form of RPA and Data Labelling & Annotation services at Remote Office, might be just what you need if you’re looking to achieve business goals through highly efficient services at minimum cost.
Some of our popular services are: GDN Banner Design, Tagging and Categorization, Social Media Campaign Management, Virtual/Administrative Assistance, Chatbot Support Assistant, UI/UX Design and Data Processing.
Check out our website if you’re interested and you can also check out our other RPA assistance services!